What data does ERS collect?
On the “Contact Us” page, ERS collects personal identification information, specifically your name and email address.
How does ERS collect your data?
You directly provide ERS with the data it collects when you submit your information to ERS through its “Contact Us” form.
How will ERS use your data?
ERS collects your data so that it can contact you to discuss ERS, RegSys, or its registry-related technology solutions.
How will ERS store your data?
ERS securely stores your data by ensuring that it is only accessed by those who require it for.
Yes. This website only places cookies that are specific to this website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that may be stored on your computer or mobile device. It allows a website to “remember” your actions or preferences over a period of time.
How are cookies used on this website?
This website uses 2 different types of cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are not stored on your computer or mobile device. They are used as part of the registration process for financial security purposes. A session cookie is also used to remember your language preference when viewing the website. These session cookies are erased when you close your browser, or after twenty (20) minutes of inactivity.
Persistent cookies are those placed on your computer or mobile device for a pre-determined length of time when you visit this website.
How can I manage cookie use on this website?
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use, or those from specific websites.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following data protection rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from ERS. ERS may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ERS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that ERS complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ERS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ERS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ERS’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ERS transfer the data that it has collected from you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request regarding any of the above, ERS has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact ERS at [email protected].
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to the Policy
How to contact ERS
If you have any questions about ERS’ Policy, the data ERS holds on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact ERS at:
Enterprise Registry Solutions Limited
Level 2, Plaza 4
Custom House Plaza
Tel: +353 1 7917830
Vat No: 6378857E
Co No: 358857
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ERS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.