Terms and Conditions of Use
Enterprise Registry Solutions Limited and/or its affiliates or assigns (collectively, “ERS”) maintains this website. This website (the “Website”) is provided on the basis that users agree to the terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions of Use”) set out below. These Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to change, without prior notice, at the discretion of ERS, and all users of the Website agree that by continuing to use the Website they will be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and any such changes.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this Website. By accessing and using this Website you agree to comply with and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are solely responsible for your compliance.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should refrain from using this Website.
- Currency and Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer
- ERS provides the Website for informational purposes only on an “as is, where is” basis. ERS makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Website, its contents, or to any website to which the Website is linked to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. ERS disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will ERS be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with access to, or the use or performance of, information, material, documents or services available on or through the Website except as contemplated by any applicable law.
- The Website is subject to change and may be incomplete or no longer current. It may contain typographical errors. ERS disclaims all liability for these errors or omissions except as specifically stated on the Website. In addition, ERS makes no representation or warranty regarding whether the information accessible via this Website, or any website to which it is linked, is accurate, complete or current.
- Intellectual Property
- All content contained on the Website, including, without limitation, all web site design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof and all software, are copyright of ERS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- You do not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever to any content obtained through accessing this Website and the availability of materials on this Website does not constitute a waiver of any rights in and to such information and materials
- Links to Third Party Websites
- The Website may contain links to other websites over which ERS has no control. ERS provides no endorsement, representation or warranty of any kind regarding the products, services, content or appropriateness of such websites, and the user hereby irrevocably waives any claim against ERS with respect to such websites.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, ERS and its directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors do not assume, and expressly deny, any liability for loss or damage resulting from your use of or inability to use this Website and/or the information accessible via this Website, and will in no event be liable for any claims, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of data, loss of information, loss of use, business interruption or any other damage or loss claimed either in contract or tort, even if ERS has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use will be treated as though they were executed and performed in Ireland, and will be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Ireland without regard to conflict of law principles. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be brought solely in Ireland. Please note that the Terms and Conditions of Use may be revised by ERS from time to time without notice, particularly to address changes in our business, applicable law, or technology. Revisions to the Terms and Conditions of Use are effective upon posting and your continued use of this Website after such posting will be subject to the revised Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and ERS and take the place of all previous communications, representations and agreements, whether oral, written or electronic, between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. There are no representations, warranties, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements (express, implied or statutory) between the parties other than as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, you acknowledge that you have the authority and capacity to do so.
ENTERPRISE REGISTRY SOLUTIONS LIMITED